You contribute to the complete software development:
- You design, program, test and implement new backend applications
- You give feedback and you make estimates on functional analyzes
- You provide technical support where necessary: technical documentation, suggestions for improvement, ...
- You test and improve existing (online) applications
- You have a degree in a computer science-related field (or equivalent experience)
- You can program with PHP.
- You have experience with Rest and Web API
- Nice bonus but not necessary: C / C ++, NodeJS, Angular, Laravel, Codeigniter, React ...
- You have a passion for innovation and new technologies
- You are good at planning and switching between multiple projects
- You are stress resistant and responsible, you respect deadlines
- You like to develop in the backend of applications
You will join an international team of experienced software developers. You'll have the opportunity to learn, and have an impact on the development of new functionalities. There is a relaxed vibe, without losing sight of the deadlines or the quality of our educational solutions. You will work closely with a number of experienced PHP colleagues.
You will find yourself in an environment where you can collaborate with experienced developers. Motivation and desire to learn is more important to us than a first work experience. Since we are looking for multiple profiles, both junior and senior developers are very welcome.
Given the international working environment, the working language in the workplace is English. Knowledge of Dutch or Bulgarian is a plus, but not a requirement.
It concerns full-time employment, with a market conform salary.
The main office of our I.T. team is located in the centre of Varna. In this position, working from home (up to 4 days a week), as well as flexible hours, are an option.
Ondernemersschool is the most important provider of professional education in Flanders & the Netherlands. We offer more than 300 different training courses, with which you can start immediately as an employee or self-employed person. We have a start-up mentality. In our company, employees our encouraged to bring in their own ideas and we offer you the chance to further develop your skills and your carreer.